Work Experience Available Wherever You Are In The World, Plus News of Courses/CPD and What You Need For The New Qualification
You asked for work experience, and the new qualification requires further work experience. With this in mind, I have 3 subjects that want distance/surrogate healing. Whether you do Reiki, EFT, or have been trained in Spiritual Healing, you may be interested in the following requests for healing. If you do want to do it, please email suzanne@energy-healers-Organisation.org for details. You must do 6 sessions of at least 15 minutes each (Ideally half an hour to an hour) for each subject, make a record of the date of each healing, your name, what healing you used, what techniques you used (such as Chasing The Pain or the Reiki symbols), what you felt during the healing, and your feedback to the client after the healing. Then you send the 6 case studies back to for record-keeping and for giving gentle feedback to the subjects that asked for the healing. here are the 2 cases:
- A lovely lady that I know whose cat eats too much. You would be provided with case history and pictures.
- Another lady that I know whose son is struggling with addictions. Names and locations and a bit of history would be provided.
- A nervous dog. You would be provided with case history and a picture.
Remember that Work Experience is now part of the qualification, and this counts towards work experience. The nice thing is that you do it on your own, from the comfort of your own space, and do not need to travel or be on Skype or phone or have any physical contact with the subjects/clients. So it is a golden opportunity to gather Work Experience.
More work experience has been sent in for Reiki Practitioners at hospitals as volunteers. If you are interested, please see the News section of the website for details. If you have been trained by Suzanne Zacharia, your work experience must be supervised by her, so please email suzanne@energy-healers-Organisation.org for details.
In response to requests for KInesiology training, PKPASA is now part of our overall organisation (have a look at the website for other organisations as they join). They have an excellent trainer who trains in several locations in South Africa. Here are her details:
Margie Donde (Kin Dip), email@example.com , Specialised Kinesiology College South Africa, Tel 011 468 1855/ 082 496 6214, http://www.kinesiologysouthafrica.co.za
Anatomy and Physiology
A basic anatomy and physiology is now required and it must be tested for. There will be a period of grace of about 1-2 years before you need to have done this. It is being incorporated in Practitioner level training now, and if you want to take further training in this, wherever you are, please email suzanne@energy-healers-Organisation.org for details.
Aura Reading Training
The next Aura Reading class in Cape Town is on Sunday 1st November in Cape Town. This class enables for example, the EFT Practitioner to do a much more gentle questioning by simply feeling the person’s aura (electromagnetic field) whilst they think of their negative emotion. This is especially useful for very sensitive or traumatised clients. Aura reading is also a great tool for anyone to have, for a better understanding of what you have already studied. Of course, Reiki and Spiritual Healers work with the Aura and can benefit greatly from this training. To apply, please see aura-reading-cape-town and get your Early Bird less-than half price rate now.
Please see the website’s News section for an amazing article from our Heart Resonance trainer. To train in Heart Resonance, please Contact Gavin Cruickshank at firstname.lastname@example.org for your details.
Please note that the News section is being updated as we speak with details of wonderful new articles and trainings, including from the Reiki Organisation of South Africa. So do visit often for updates. Things are happening very fast now! The website again is www.Energy-Healers-Organisation.org
Non-practitioners do not need CPD. Practitioners at any level, as well as trainers, need a minimum of 20 CPD points per year. Please remember to keep Proof of the work you have done for CPD. This may change, but a current suggested format is as follows:
Examples of CPD – 5 points each unless otherwise specified
- Attending practice groups, shares, circles or swaps.
- Attending conferences/trade shows/ seminars/ AGM/ local event.
- Attending training (assessed and/or non-assessed)
- Developing and/or delivering workshops (such as a self-healing group, a weight-loss group, a pain management group, etc.
- Distance learning and self-development.
- Gaining additional or more advanced qualifications that enhance the Practitioners offering, such as muscle-testing, Kinesiology, Yoga, Allergy Antidotes, Matrix Reimprinting, Faster EFT, Quantum Touch, Access Bars. In other words, energy healing modalities that enhance the Practitioner’s offering and also help with the Practitioner’s own energy. 15 points.
- Up-to-date First-Aid training. 15 points.
- Planning or facilitating training, workshops, etc.
- Research – participating in/contributing to/publication of papers.
- Submission of articles/papers.
- Peer or senior practitioner supervision.
- Creating and/or implementing a new business/marketing plan.
- Publication of a book.
- Publication of case histories/case series.
- Keeping abreast of changes in legislation which affect the Practitioner, such as by reading the Energy Healers Organisation Newsletter and government gazettes.
- Publication of reports.
- Reading journals/articles.
- Reflective practice, self-healing, self-EFT, attending sessions with other energy healers and energy healing exchanges. 15 points.
- Review of books/articles.
- Updating knowledge via media, such as Youtube videos of the technique and recording thoughts on what is good or bad about that video.
- Attendance at branch meetings.
- Attendance at AGM. 15 points.
- Contribution to Energy Healers Organisation activities, such as fund-raising or educational activities.
- Presentation at conferences or local events.
- Representing the Energy Healers Organisation on committees.
- Attending meetings.
- Involvement in Energy Healers Organisation’s community work, such as rehab, help at schools, rape trauma, veteran soldier, police/ambulance trauma relief, chronic pain management, mobility enhancement, helping local sports teams, etc.15 points.
- The Practitioner or Master Practitioner or Master Trainer must undertake a minimum of 20 points of Continuing Professional Development per year.. These are verified by the member submitting workshop attendance certificates, verifiable reports, or by the member’s Master Trainer submitting verification.
I hope we have covered as much as possible without overloading you with information.
From the team at the Energy Healers Organisation (Now also known as the umbrella organisation for the writing of the occupational qualification, the Energy Healers Organisation). We are here to help you grow and develop and flourish. If for whatever reason, you want to become a non-member and no longer want anything to do with your Organisation or its news, please write to suzanne@energy-healers-Organisation.org with “unsubscribe and make me a non-member” in the subject header of your email.
Forwards and onwards to a bright new future!
© 2015, SiteManager-Admin. All rights reserved.