Who We Are
We are an organisation who has been chosen by all the major associations of energy healing modalities to be responsible for their accreditation, assessments (through our RQA aligned assessors), and quality of service feedback to ensure the highest standards.
The Energy Healers Organisation NPC of South Africa is the mandated representative of the Energy Healing sector and addresses industry issues through:
- Lobbying and advocacy, we started this process moving way back in 2008
- Protection of the public good
- Policy influence and Direction
- Ensuring that educational standards are high
- Ensuring that our members keep a uniform code of conduct
- Train our member bodies on what to do with CPD and other changes
- Helping ensure transformation in the sector through accessibility programs for the poor
- Acting as a constructive catalyst for sustainable change in the sector
- Engagement with all stakeholders to empower the people
- Promote the use of Energy Healing Modalities
- Making the EHO a first port of call for the government, media, regulators and other stakeholders who wish to engage the sector.
- Increasing the value of representation
- Amplifying the Energy Healers voice, while minimising the costs of doing so
- Leveraging established platforms and channels available within the industry
We are a group of people who wish to get the benefits known about how energy healing (as defined below) plays an increasingly important role in the improvement of every day ordinary people’s lives.
We are taking this great honour very seriously and are negotiating with the various bodies involved to make it happen in a way that is fair, accessible, affordable, and protects the public from rogue practitioners as well as be a change agent in the transformation in the industry.
Over 70 Million People in the USA & UK use complementary and alternative health because they find it effective.
Legal disclaimer – You are advised to consult with your medical practitioner before embarking on any course of alternative, complementary, or beauty sessions. Our use of systems that are trademarked or have a registered trademark represents our views and not necessarily those of the trademark owners. The use of our forum section is at your own risk, as it may contain advice and information from non-members, who may not share our point of view. Having said that, the methods of healing that you read about on this website may be still in an experimental stage and by using them, you take full responsibility for your own health. If you have a complaint about a member of the Organisation, please contact us.
We aim to give you practitioners of the highest quality who give a great experience of energy healing no matter what their background is.
What we do for the public and the industry
- Our Recognised Quality Association Members
- Code of Conduct For Members and Association Members
- Disciplinary Procedures
- Get Your association to Join Today, Its Easy
We are based in Africa, where our remit at the industry body responsible for assessment and quality is to have the highest standards of energy healing, especially advanced modalities that are easy to learn and self-apply, like EFT, for anyone who needs to learn it with an internationally recognised qualification.
Our Non-Profit Company
Company Registration Number – 2011/138175/08
ide the courses and training and you can find them here.
Approved Healer Practitioners & Trainers, Master Trainers
The Energy Healers Association approves and accredits Reiki, EFT & Energy Healers and Practitioners and Masters according to the Energy Healers Organisation specifications. To apply for membership,please follow this link:
To see our members list please see the organogram below.
For your CPD credits please join and once approved you can get your CPD credit through the EHA CPD CREDITS
you can also apply for membership with any of the RQA members
How You Benefit
By supporting the Energy Healers Organisation you benefit directly and indirectly because in this web site you can find resources to improve the quality of your life through various modalities, Reiki, EFT training and information from many other energy modalities. If you wish to donate, please let us know, maybe we could name a new charitable facility wing in your name. Seriously, we can do with your help and backing as for now memberships are free on invitation,donations are accepted.
Our Recognised Quality Association Members
Our members are well-trained people from Recognised Quality Associations who choose to help others with various modalities that have shown to be effective and have been used for efficacious results for helping people overcome trauma, cope with HIV/AIDS issues, release allergy-like reactions and chronic pain, give up addictions such a smoking, hard drugs, behaviours such as anorexia, bulimia and also just for relaxation and maintenance.
Recommended Fees To Charge Clients For Practitioners, Trainers & Master Trainers
It is recommended that Practitioner members charge between R650-R1400 for up to 1-2 hours, and that members can discount according to a sliding scale where needed. These are for hourly clients but are not compulsory, we do recommend that people pay as that is part of the process of respect for the modality and the time and effort practitioners put in to help people.
It is recommended that an energy exchange is always given, no matter how small it may seem.
Basic training fees are recommended to start at R990 up to to R1900 for up to three hours experiential training, the exception being Healing shares which can be donations or donations and fees, its up to the SDP practitioner providing the shares.
- Practitioners will follow and abide by any disciplinary decisions made by the committee of the Energy Healers Organisation, which may include expulsion.
- The main concerns in the rare occurrence of disciplinary action are to protect the public and uphold the reputation of the Organisation and all its members who abide by its Codes and Ethics.
NPC Registration Number – 2011/138175/08